Inland Marine Insurance

Insurance for Property on the Move

Standard property coverage is typically designed to protect the assets at your business address. But if you have equipment or materials that frequently move to different locations, you may need inland marine coverage. An inland marine policy can cover the high-end digital SLR camera for your photography business, the power cleaners you use to clean floors, or the bulldozer at your newest construction project.

With a strong team of local specialists, Brown Insurance Group Insurance can help you ensure that your property is protected not only at your location but also while it is on the road, in temporary storage, or otherwise off-site.

Coverage for Your Business

Our coverages are designed to help fit the needs of your business, whether you are a construction company, bank, or manufacturer. Coverage options include:

  • Bailee's customer: Protects your clients' property when left in your care
  • Builder's risk: Protects structures and materials during new construction projects or renovations
  • Commercial computer: Provides protection for servers and computers, including laptops
  • Contractor's equipment: Safeguards machinery and tools at job sites, your storage yard, and points in between
  • Exhibition and fine arts: Keep items on display protected while on exhibition, in transit, and on loan
  • Installation floater: Can cover the materials of your trade from the moment they are loaded onto the truck until they are accepted, put to use, or installed
  • Motor truck cargo: Keeps your clients' goods protected while you deliver them
  • Transit: Provides protection for your goods while they are in transit to another location

Inland marine insurance is available standalone or can be packaged with other coverages, so you can select the option that best meets your business's needs.