If you’re like us, you love Thanksgiving. The meal, the people, and the traditions all create one of the most enjoyable holidays. But you might also be worried about how to handle social distancing while enjoying your turkey.
So how can you have your pumpkin pie and eat it too? Give these tips a try:
- Stay home if you do not feel well or if you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 - It may not be fun, but if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, stay home to protect your loved ones. Click here for additional COVID-19 symptoms and guidance on when to quarantine.
- Travel safely - If you do travel, avoid crowded rest areas, wear gloves while pumping gas, and mask up whenever you are around a crowd.
- Grocery delivery - Beat the long lines by ordering that bird! All of your valued ingredients can be sent right to your door or scheduled for you to pick up.
- Encourage Social Distancing - Keep a safe space (6 ft.) between yourself and other people who are not from your household in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Get virtual - It is no longer odd to have a face on a phone or computer at the dinner table. Invite that long-distance or under-the-weather relative to join the fun.
With these tips in hand, we hope you can enjoy a less worrisome Turkey Day.
Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving from Brown Insurance Group!